Subject: commercial announcement: in.focus LW tutorial is shipping
From: [email-masked] (Mark Thompson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 02:55:01 EST

For all those who have inquired, our in.focus LW tutorial series is
now shipping. The combination video tape/CD-ROM package covers the
new 4.0 inverse kinematics, seemless compositing to live video, and
many other advanced LW techniques used in my own work. The CD-ROM
has all the scenes, objects, and images for the tutorials and includes
the files for Fred Floaty (the award winning short film).

To order call: (800) 930-ANIM or get further info at (205) 830-2767.
Overseas orders call: (205) 551-7710.
     *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
     *           Mark Thompson                  (603) 424-1829    *
     *         Fusion Films, Inc.             [email-masked]  *
     * Director of Animation and Special FX                       *
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
--
[email-masked] (Mark Thompson) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]